- This event has passed.
Middle-West TN Clean Fuels – 1st 2017 Meeting
April 11, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm| Free
Please join us for our Spring 2017 Middle-West TN Clean Fuels Coaltion meeting in Nashville!
Although we will provide updates on a number of grants (VW, CMAQ, other potential grants), fuels and opportunities, we have invited an excellent list of fleets or industry partners to speak, including:
- Nashville International Airport, on their recent addition of CNG shuttles and buses
- The TMA Group, on their VanStar vanpool program
- Gold Coast Refining, on their new biodiesel plant in Chattanooga
- Univ. of Memphis, on their plans for adding more propane vehicles and EVSE to the campus
- Nashville MTA, to discuss their Proterra, all-electric buses
- Someone to speak about the fuel tax issue that is on the table in Tennessee
We will have several alternative fuel vehicles to show you, and we invite you to bring your AFV if you drive one! Certainly last but not least, we will be able to tour the Lane Motor Museum when we are finished at not additional cost. Depending on interest, we also plan to have a group go eat lunch nearby after the meeting.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER – We request that you RSVP to attend the meeting.